Sunday, April 10, 2011

Boring. Supremely boring.

Life has become a mind-numbingly predictable cycle. Monday-Friday. Go to work during the day, go to the gym when I can, run around doing wedding crap, maybe meet a friend for happy hour, feel guilty for drinking and eating unnecessary calories. Saturday - get up early and spend entire day doing worky type things. Go to the gym, wedding stuff, housework, yardwork. Fiance' gets home any time from 6:30-10:30 p.m. Fall into bed exhausted. Sunday, get up and go to Starbucks. Work on stupid wedding stuff. Go home and work on the house some more. Which still continuously looks like shit. Figure out what of my stuff will have to be boxed up and stay that way. Look around, calculating the hours I've put in, what's left to be done, and feel hopeless. Repeat. I've got a bad case of the stupids and uglies. I want to start driving to somewhere far far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment