Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finally Invitations and What People Can Do To Help

Fingers crossed, the invitations should arrive today and I can keep my wits about me until late enough into the night to assemble them all and stick them in the mail tomorrow. Note to self: assemble invitations first and tuck the pieces into the envelopes later. That part's harder to screw up.

A number of people have asked what they can do to help. I've figured out the #1 thing I need and that is forgiveness for being absentee and flaky recently and for the upcoming month. (Um, holy s*** one month). Just let me know that I can turn down plans and forgive me if I don't get back to you in a timely fashion and remind me if it's past time to get back to you. Seriously, I can't find my butt with both hands right now. But I'm having nightmares about people hating me for being selfish, so I just need your promise of understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment